Wolff Leia has expertise in resolving complex legal problems quickly and cost effectively.
We represent clients at all levels of federal and provincial court. Our clients span numerous economic sectors, including oil and gas companies, individuals, insurance companies, manufacturers, retailers, brokerages and franchisors.
Our expertise encompasses all types of commercial litigation, and we pride ourselves on developing inventive and efficient means of resolving our clients’ unique problems. We represent our clients’ interests in matters such as:
- Contract issues, including enforcement and interpretation
- Negligence actions
- Defence of class-action suits
- Bankruptcy and insolvency litigation
- Intellectual property actions relating to trade-marks, copyright, patents and confidential information
- Shareholders disputes
- Administrative law matters
- Real estate litigation, including mortgage enforcement actions
- Defamation actions
- Securities regulatory and litigation matters
- Franchise litigation
- Tax litigation